National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In the recent employment notification from the Central Government, it has been mentioned that the National Center for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) is vacant for various posts like Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant. Applications for these jobs are currently being received online. Those who are willing and able to apply for these central government jobs are hereby invited to apply and avail themselves within the last date (31.08.2022).
Organization: – National Centre for Radio Astrophysics
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 43
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 31.08.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Engineer-D (Civil) – 01
2. Administrative Officer-C – 02
3. Engineer-C – 02
4. Administrative Assistant-B – 03
5. Technical Assistant-B (Civil) – 01
6. Technical Assistant-B (Electronics) – 02
7. Clerk-A – 01
8. Laboratory Assistant-B – 01
9. Tradesman-B (Plumber) – 01
10. Tradesman-B (Welder) – 01
11. Tradesman-B (Electrical) – 02
12. Driver-B – 05
13. Work Assistant – 06
14. Security Guard – 06
15. Scientific Assistant-B – 01
16. Laboratory Assistant-B (Electronics) – 02
17. Work Assistant (Admin) – 04
18. Project Engineer-C (Digital) – 01
19. Project Engineer-C (SKA) – 01
1. 10th pass candidates can apply for Driver-B, Work Assistant, Security Guard jobs.
2. Candidates who have passed 12th standard can apply for Laboratory Assistant-B job. Candidates who have passed Diploma can apply for Technical Assistant-B, Tradesman-B job.
3. Candidates who have passed Diploma or Graduate Degree can apply for Scientific Assistant-B job.
4. Candidates who have passed Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Degree can apply for other jobs.
The maximum age limit of the candidates as on 01.07.2022 has been fixed as 28 years to 43 years as applicable to the job applied for. Detailed information about this can be found in the official notification.
Candidates will get a minimum monthly salary of Rs.26,946/- to a maximum of Rs.1,18,645/- depending on the job they are selected for.
Candidates applying for these jobs will be selected through the following selection process.
1. Written Test
2. Online Test
3. Skill Test
4. Online Interview
How to apply: –
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for these central government jobs should fill and submit the application given in the official website link given below. Only applications registered by the closing date (31.08.2022) will be accepted.
Notification & Application form Download