NAL Recruitment 2021 | Senior Technical Officer
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NAL is looking for bright and highly motivated Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer and Security Officer to participate in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development and related applications. There are 26 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply before 21.05.2021, 5 pm and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- National Aerospace Laboratories
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies :- 26 Posts
Nature of work :- Permanent
Last date :- 21.05.2021
Selection Process :- Written Test/Interview
How to apply :- Online
Job location :- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Technical Assistant. – 19
• Technical Officer. – 01
• Senior Technical Officer I – 01
• Senior Technical Officer – II. – 02
• Technical Assistant – Minimum Qualifications for Eligibility: First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/BCA/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering /Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engineering/Technology OR B.Sc in Computer Science/Diploma in Hotel management of atleast 3 years full time duration OR atleast 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
• Technical Officer – Minimum Qualifications for Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent with 55% marks.
• Senior Technical Officer – 1 – Minimum Qualifications for Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized Institution/University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Design and Manufacturing standards in Aircraft industry.
• Senior Technical – 2 – Minimum Qualifications for Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production / Industrial / Aerospace / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Materials Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized Institution/University with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
• Technical Assistant. – Rs.35,400/- to Rs.54,000/-
• Technical Officer. – Rs.44,900/- to Rs.87,000/-
• Senior Technical Officer I – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.87,000/-.
• Senior Technical Officer – II. – Rs.67,700/- to Rs.1,03,000/-.
• Technical Assistant. – 28 years
• Technical Officer. – 30 years
• Senior Technical Officer I – 35 years
• Senior Technical Officer – II. – 40 years
• Eligible and talented candidates are to be selected through Written Test/ interview.
• Selected candidates will receive a call letter from the office.
6.How to apply: –
• Online Application only will be entertained along with application fee, wherever applicable and copies of certificates and testimonials etc will be uploaded in our specially designed Application Form available on our website: www.nal.res.in.
• Please fill the Online Application Form carefully. Your selection will be based on the details entered in the Online Application Form only.
• The Filled Online get submitted along with required documents.