NABARD Recruitment 2021 | Junior Consultant
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Senior consultant and Junior Consultant. A total of 22 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 29.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 22 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior consultant – 02
• Junior Consultant – 20
• Senior consultant – Post Graduate / MBA in Rural Development, Rural Management, Agri Business, Entrepreneurship with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
• More than 10 years’ experience in the field of Agri. Rural Business Incubation and start up ecosystem.
• Possesses knowledge of MSME environment/ ecosystem b. Work experience in NGO sector (at least three years)/ Cluster development c. Networking with Govt. agencies/ Depts. d. Basic book keeping and banking awareness e. Should have excellent Knowledge of Computers with proficiency in Ms Office /IT tools f. Experience of working in Banking sector (rural areas) will be preferred
• Junior Consultant – MBA / Graduate with IT/Computers as a subject with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
• Minimum 03 years’ experience in promoting or financing farmers’ collectives/ agribusiness activities /non-agri marketing/ Value Chain Management/ Networking with Govt agencies/ Banks working with NGOs/ VAs etc.
• Possess knowledge of Off farm sector activities & its issues, environment/ ecosystem ii. Work experience in NGO sector/ Cluster development iii. Networking with Govt. agencies/Depts. iv. Basic Book Keeping and Banking Awareness v. Knowledge on IT, report generation,data collection and analysis etc. vi. Proficiency in the vernacular language (Read, write and speak).
• Senior Consultant – Minimum 40 years and Maximum 50 years (may be relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval)
• Junior Consultant – Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years (maybe relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval)
• Senior Consultant – Rs. 1,50,000/-
• Junior Consultant – Rs. 40,000/-
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.
• NABCONS would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview/ joining.
• If, at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/incorrect or if according to the NABCONS, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview/joining/ not allowed to continue, if joined. Candidates are requested to apply only ON-ONLINE through NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com).
• No other mode of submission of application will be accepted.