Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Private Secretary
The Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Private Secretary, Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 13 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply by With in 45 days. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 13 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- With in 45 days
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Private Secretary
• Section Officer
• Assistant Section Officer
• Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department
• Possessing bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
• Two years’ experience in administrative or parliamentary function.
• For more information download the notification.
• Only those who are under 56 years of age can apply for this job.
• It has been mentioned that those who are selected from the registrants will be paid a salary Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-.
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Test / Interview.
• The Test / Interview is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• Applicants should apply through speed post only.
• The receiver address is mentioned in the notification.
• Once download the notification fill up and send to the address mentioned in the notification along with required documents.
• The last date to apply for above job with in 45 days from when the notification released .