Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Registrar
The Official Announcement has been issued by Ministry of Law and Justice to fill the vacancies of Bearer. It is permanent Job.There are 01 vacancy available for this job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is within 45 days. Applicants should send applications through Post from the application released. Apply Download Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Ministry of Law and Justice
Job Type: – Central Government Job
Vacancies: – 01
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 45 days
Selection Process:- Deputation / Absorption
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- New Delhi
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Bearer – 01
• Applicants should worked in Central Government or State Governments or Courts or Tribunals.
• Candidates worked in analogous post can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should be the between age of 18 years to 56 years old can apply for above Job.
• The monthly salary for above Job will be Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-.
• Candidates selected through Deputation / Absorption.
• Selected candidates only can receive a call letter from the Office.
How to apply: –
• Applicants download the application from the Notification and take printout.
• The Hardcopy of Applicants should be filled with applicants personal details.
• The filled application can send through Post to the address mentioned in the Notification.
• Only selected candidates can attend the Interview.