Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Secretary
The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Director, Deputy Secretary, Deputy Director & Assistant Director. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 30 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply within 60 days when the notification released. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 30
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 60 days
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Deputy Secretary
• Deputy Director
• Assistant Director
• Director – B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or Communication Electrical or Computer Science completed candidates can apply.
• Deputy Secretary – Bachelor degree from recognized university can apply.
• Deputy Director – Bachelor degree from recognized university can apply.
• Assistant Director – B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or Communication Electrical or Computer Science completed candidates can apply
• For more information download the notification.
• Only those who are under 56 years of age can apply for this job.
• It has been mentioned that those who are selected from the registrants will be paid a salary Rs.47,600/- to Rs.2,09,200/-.
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Academic & Interview.
• The interview is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongst officers under your administrative control and applications, in duplicate, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-II) along with cadre clearance and attested copies of complete and up-to-date APARS of last five years(with rubber stamp on each page) of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection may be sent to below mentioned address.
• Deputy Director(Estt.), NATGRID, Ministry of Home Affairs, 1,Andheria Mor, Vasant Kunj Road, New Delhi-110074, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News.
• Applications received after the last date or without the copies of APARS or other-wise found incomplete will not be considered.
• While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
• The integrity of the Officer may also please be certified and it may be confirmed that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on him/her during the last ten years.