Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Director
The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Sub Inspector G & Deputy Director. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 02 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply by 02.07.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 02 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 02.07.2021
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Sub Inspector
• Deputy Director
• Sub Inspector – Applicants should worked in central or State government jobs can apply for above Job. Candidates should complete 03 years work experience on related to field.
• Deputy Director – Applicants should passed in Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Computer or M.Tech (Computer Applications) / B.Tech in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology can apply.
• For more information download the notification.
• Only those who are under 56 years of age can apply for this job.
• It has been mentioned that those who are selected from the registrants will be paid a salary Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Deputation.
• The Deputation is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• Applications of suitable officers who are eligible, willing and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be sent to this Burcau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, NII-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037] in the prescribed proforma (Annexure – II) alongwith APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years of the officials within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement of this circular in the Employment News.
• Applications received after the last date or without APAR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
• While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the Officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
• The integrity of the Officer may also be certified.