Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2021 | Passport Officer
The Ministry of External Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. Applicants for this job apply through Email. The Receiver Address is given Notification.
Organization:- Ministry of External Affairs – CEPI
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 16 posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 01.03.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Passport Officer
• Deputy Passport Officer
• Applicants should Hold Analogous Posts can apply for above job.
• Candidates should complete Any Degree from recognized Institute / University.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are under 56 years of age can apply for this job.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
• Candidates selected through Test.
• The Selected candidate next move on to the Interview.
How to apply: –
• Interested and Eligible candidates apply through post.
• Application Format is given in notification.
• Candidates submitted application form along with required documents through Post.
• Selected Candidates receive a call letter for the Interview.