Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 | Vehicle Mechanic
Ministry of Defence has announced a new job vacancy for Civil Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer, Carpenter. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. Applicants for this job apply through Post. The Receiver Address is given Notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Ministry of Defence
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 42
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 21 days
Selection Process:-Physical/ Practical/ Written Test
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Civil Motor Driver – 27
• Vehicle Mechanic – 01
• Fireman – 03
• Labourer – 10
• Carpenter – 01
• Civil Motor Driver – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board.Must possess Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles from DTO/RTO and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
• Vehicle Mechanic – 10th Standard pass from a
• recognised board. Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in
• English and Hindi. One year experience of his trade (Capable of carrying out standard
• repairs of heavy vehicles)
• Fireman – 10th Standard pass from a recognized board . Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire. Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as under
• Labourer – 10th Standard pass or equivalent
• from a recognised board.
• Carpenter – 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board. Should have the knowledge of carpentry.
• For more information download the notification.
• Civil Motor Driver – 18 to 27 years of age
• Vehicle Mechanic – 18 to 25 years of age
• Fireman – 18 to 25 years of age
• Labourer – 18 to 25 years of age
• Carpenter – 18 to 25 years of age
• Civil Motor Driver – Rs.19,900/- to Rs.45,700/-
• Vehicle Mechanic – Rs.19,900/- to Rs.45,700/-
• Fireman – Rs.19,900/- to Rs.45,700/-
• Labourer – Rs.18,000/- to Rs.41,100/-
• Carpenter – Rs.18,000/- to Rs.41,100/-
• Candidates selected through Physical/ Practical/ Written Test.
• The Selected candidate next move on to the Interview.
How to apply: –
• Candidates fulfilling the conditions can submit their application only by REGISTERED / SPEED / ORDINARY POST as per the format given at Appendix ‘A’ to ‘B’ in this advertisement.
• The photograph and photo copy of under mentioned documents duly self attested should be submitted alongwith the application.
• Original certificates are not (NOT) to be despatched with application form, and should be brought in person on the day called for test. (This Department will not be responsible for any loss of original documents):
• Candidates will enclose a Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/- alongwith the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card. ( The candidates are required to super scribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “____________________” ALONG WITH SELF AND FATHER’s/MOTHER’s NAME (Specimen attached as Appendix ‘C’). Admit Card and Certificates self attested on A4 size plain papers as per Appendix ‘B’.
• Application will not (WILL NOT) be entertained without Appendix ‘A’ to ‘C’ or non receipt of separate envelope duly affixed with postal stamps of Rs.45/- and after closing date i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News and / or other Newspapers.
• This Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and no application ill be entertained after closing last date.