Military Hospital Chennai Recruitment 2022 | 65 Tradesman Mate Posts
HQ Southern Command, Military Hospital has just released a new job announcement. It has been informed that the vacancies for Washer man, Trades man Mate posts will be filled. Full details of the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Those interested are advised to apply by the end of the last day.
Organization: – HQ Southern Command, Military Hospital, Chennai
Job Type :- Central Govt
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 25.07.2022
Selection process:-Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Washer man – 39 Posts
2. Trades man Mate – 26 Posts
1. Washer man – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must be able to the wash military/Civilian clothes thoroughly well.
2. Trades man Mate – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
1. Washer man – 18-25 years
2. Trades man Mate – 18-25 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Written Exams and Still Test
2. Trade Test
1. All candidates must enclose self-addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of Rs.100/- in favour of “PublicFund Account, MH Chennaiand two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application.
2. Fee will be exempted as per Government of India provision. The postal Order should be issued on or after the date of publication of advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable. However, Sponsor candidates by the local Employment Exchanges, the ZSWO Office, Army Welfare placement Org or any other Government of India Agency etc have to pay the fee.
How to apply:-
1. Application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post. The application should be addressed to “The Commandant, Military Hospital, Defence Colony Road. Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin –
– 600032”. Copy of all educational certificates, caste certificate, Copy of PPO & discharge book in case of Ex-servicemen will be attached after self-attestation. For the purpose of Indian Nationality any one of the following document must should also be enclosed with application.Birth Certificate, Domestic Certificate, Nationality Certificate, Indian Passport, Permanent Residence certificate
2. The Candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of ………….on the top of the Envelope and category in Capital letter. The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.