Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor
Military Engineer Services has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Draughtsman, Supervisor. A total of 502 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 17.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Military Engineer Services
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 502 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Written Exam/ Document Verification
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Draughtsman – 52
• Supervisor – 450
• Draughtsman – Must have three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognised Institution.
• One year experience in working Auto Cad, operation of Xerox, Printing and Lamination Supervisor – Master’s Degree with Economics or Commerce or Statistics/Business Studies or Administration from a recognized University or Institute.
• One year experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a store or in a concern Public of Central State Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector Organisation listed on the Stock Exchange(s) of India. OR
• iii. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognized University or Institute.
• iv. Diploma in Materials Management or Warehousing Management or purchasing or Logistics
• V. Public Procurement from a recognized University or Institute. Two year’s experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a store or in a concern of Central or state Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or any recognized Institution or Banks or in a Private Sector organization listed on the Stock Exchange(s) of India.
• Draughtsman – 18 years to 30 years
• Supervisor – 18 years to 30 years
• Draughtsman – Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-
• Supervisor – Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-
• Applicants will be selected through Written Exam /Document Verification.
• Short listed Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• All candidates must apply online through the link MES Recruitment website(https://www.mes.gov.in). Applications submitted by other means/mode will be summarily rejected.
• Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/network congestion or failure to login to the website on account of heavy rush/load on the website during the closing days.
• MES will not be responsible for the candidates, if candidates are not able to submit their applications within the last date due to the aforesaid reasons.
• Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
• The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary/equivalent examination certificate; otherwise their candidature may be cancelled.
• Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. MES will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.
• The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application: (i) 10th Class or equivalent Certificate for age proof & EOQ (ii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.) (iii) Signature on plain white paper. (iv) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID,PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate or equivalent Certificate etc.) which must be carried during the examination & document verification.
• Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them.
• Candidates are required to submit all the acquired qualification as on crucial date of eligibility during filling of online application form.