Madurai Government Hospital Recruitment 2021 | Lab Technician
The Official Announcement has been issued by Madurai Government Hospital to fill the vacancies of DEO, Nurse, Doctor, Lab Technician. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The date of interview is held on 30.05.2021. Applicants should attend direct interview along with required documents. Interview avenue is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Madurai Government Hospital
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 30.05.2021
Selection Process:- Direct Interview
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Data Entry Operator
• Staff Nurse
• Medical Officer
• Lab Technician
• Medical Officer – Applicants should complete MBBS Degree in Recognized University / Institute and registered with TNMC.
• Staff Nurse – Applicants should Complete DGNM in Recognized University / Institute and registered with nursing council.
1. Data Entry Operator -Applicants should complete 8th passed and type writing in tamil, english with Excel,MS Office and computer skills.
• Lab Technician – Applicants should complete DMLT/ BSC Lab Technician from recognized university/Institute.
• Age limit minimum 18 years can apply.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• The monthly salary for above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• People for this job invited through Direct Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• The application download link given below.
• The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
• The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars interview without fail.
• The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
• Madurai Government Hospital reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.