Madras University Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for Project Assistant posts from the University of Madras, Tamil Nadu. We have compiled below the full details of the qualifications required to apply for the vacant posts in the University. Those who are interested can apply and benefit from this.
Organization:- Madras University
Job Type: -Tamilnadu Government
Vacancies: – Various Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.12.2021.
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- Tamilnadu
The announcement said that there are various vacancies for Project Assistant posts in the University of Madras
1.Project Assistant – Various Vacancies
● Applicants should have completed M.Sc in the relevant field in a government recognized university or educational institution. Visit the official site for more details.
● See the official announcement for details on age limits and relaxations granted on age limits.
1. Typist – Rs.18500-58600/-
2. Computer Operator – Rs.20600-65500/-
3. Technical Assistant (Civil) – Rs.20600-65500/-
4. Cleaning Staff – Rs.10000-31500/-
Applicants will be selected through interview. You can access the official announcement to know more.
How to apply:-
Applicants are advised to obtain and complete the application form on the official site and send it to the address given below. Applications sent after 15.12.2021 will not be accepted.
Dr. V. Aravindan, Assistant Professor, Department of Genetics, Dr. ALM PG IBMS, University of Madras, Tharamani, Chennai – 600 113.
● Last date for Submission of Application – 15-12-2021