Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Library Attendant | mhc.tn.gov.in
A new employment notice has been issued in the Madras High Court. Accordingly, the posts of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer and Library Attendant are vacant. A total of 367 posts are vacant. You can apply for these jobs online from 14.03.2021 to 21.04.2021.
Organization: – Madras High Court
Job Type: – Tamilnadu Govt
Vacancies: – 367
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.04.2021
Selection Process:- Written Test & Oral Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chobdar – 40
Office Assistant – 310
Cook – 01
Waterman – 01
Room Boy – 04
Watchman – 03
Book Restorer – 02
Library Attendant – 06
• Applicants should have studied 8th class.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are u upto maximum 40 years of age can apply.
• Candidates will be paid a maximum salary of Rs.15,700/- to 50,000/-.
• People for this job will be invited through Written Test & Oral Test.
• More details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested Applicants should apply through Online. Online apply link is given in notification.
• Filled application submit along with required documents.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.