LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager
LIC Housing Finance Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Assistant Manager. A total of 06 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 07.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- LIC Housing Finance Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 06 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Online Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Associate – 06 Posts
• Associate – Master in Social Work/Rural Management with minimum aggregate 55% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
• Minimum 1 year with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations/organizations.
• For more detail download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be between 23 to 30 years as on 01.01.2021 .
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo Online Test.
• The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Test will be called for Interview.
• Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Test and Interview.
How to apply:-
• Any sort of communication/intimation including location, date and time of the Test, Interview, etc. will be sent to the email id and mobile number registered in the online application form.
• Company will not take responsibility for late receipt/non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the email address, mobile number, technical fault or otherwise.
• Candidates are hence advised to regularly visit LIC HFL website (www.lichousing.com) for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the selection process.