Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2022
Khadi & Village Industries commission invites Online Applications from candidates willing to work as ‘Young Professionals’. It is purely contractual basis for one year only, may be further extended for maximum 3 years. Monthly Remuneration will be Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- plus Conveyance Rs.2,500/- to Rs.3,000/-. For further details, kindly visit to our website: kvic.org.in. Last date for receipt of application is 30-07-2022.
Organization: – Khadi and Village Industries Commission
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 30.07.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the recent notification, it has been reported that a total of 10 posts have been allotted for Young Professionals.
Qualification: Young Professional – Post Graduation from a recognized University.
Desirable:- 2 years’ experience in Govt. schemes.
Candidates should be below 27 years as on last date of application i.e. 30-07-2022.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- p.m. plus Conveyance Rs.2,500/- to 3,000/- p.m. based on the qualification, experience and interview’s performance.
1. On the basis of qualification and experience, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview. Based on the qualification, experience and performance in the interview, the candidate shall be offered specific engagement on contractual basis. Please note no TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview.
2. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. Candidate has to appear for a personal interview before the Selection Committee. Tentative date for the interview will be 01-09- 2022 and will be informed to the eligible candidates by post/email/sms. Candidature are subject to verification of details/documents at the time of Interview/ Joining.
Place Of Postings:-
1. State Office, KVIC, Hyderabad – 01 post
2. State Office, KVIC, Vijayawada– 01 post
3. Divisional Office, KVIC, Vishakhapatnam– 01 post
4. State Office, KVIC, Bangalore– 02 posts
5. Divisional Office, KVIC, Hubballi– 01 post
6. State Office, KVIC, Chennai– 01 post
7. Divisional Office, KVIC, Madurai– 01 post
8. State Office, KVIC, Trivandrum– 02 posts
1. YPs will be required to provide high quality inputs in their discipline/ data analysis/ project management/ evaluation of scheme/ programme/ start-up/innovation/ special studies including feasibility studies/ compliance supervision/ training and development/ implementation monitoring etc.
2. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievement and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.
How to apply: –
1. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and apply online. Applications received after 30.07.2022 will not be accepted.
2. Last Date for submission of Online Application: Eligible candidate may apply on the link provided by 30-07-2022 (23.00 hours). Application is to be submitted online only.