Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022 07 Semi-Skilled Workers
Kalakshetra Foundation has released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of 07 Semi-Skilled Workers Posts. In this employment notification, a total of 07 vacancies are to be filled for the above jobs. Eligible and competent persons are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this document thoroughly.
Organization: – Kalakshetra Foundation
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 01.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre)
2. Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel
3. Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts
4. Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts
1. Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) :-
Qualification: Class X Pass, Experience in Block Printing and in use of vegetable dyes. Should have knowledge of process like boiling, dyeing, Tailoring etc., Desirable: Tailoring, Drawing.
2. Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel :-
Qualification: Graduate with 8 years ‘experience in Hostel Management having student strength of 250.
3. Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts:-
Qualification: Class X Pass. Diploma or Post diploma holder from a recognized institution of the particular field. Should be able to take part in Kalakshetra Foundation productions and to give a solo performance for about 2 hours. Able to sing and conduct dance programme by doing Nattuvangam. Should be able to handle the practical and theory classes in English
Desirable: Knowledge of any South Indian language and Hindi and ability to write music and dance notation.
4. Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts:-
Qualification: Degree from recognized University or equivalent. Bachelor of Library Science from a recognized university or equivalent. Five years’ experience in a Library attached to Central/State Government institution or a special library of similar nature.
1. Master’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University
2. Knowledge of Library automation
3. Ability to read and understand Sanskrit and other South Indian Languages d) Ability to read music notation.
1. Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – 25 years
2. Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – Between 40-50 years
3. Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 30 years
4. Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 35 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by OBCs -3 years, SC/STs- 5 years as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – Rs. 18000-56900 (Pay Level 1 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
2. Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – Rs. 25500-81100 (Pay Level 4 of VII CPC Pay Scales) Boarding and lodging free.
3. Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – Rs. 35400-112400 ( Pay Level 11 of of VII Tamil Nadu Govt., Pay Scales)
4. Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – Rs. 35400-112400 ( Pay Level 6 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
Direct Interview Only
How to apply: –
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://www.kalakshetra.in/. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of,
1. ID proof
2. Proof of Date of Birth
3. Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
4. Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600041.” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 01.08.2022.