Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2021| Superintendent
Kalakshetra Foundation has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Manager, Foreman, Semi-Skilled Worker, Accountant & Superintendent Posts. There are 06 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 17.04.2021, 11.00 am to 17.05.2021, 5 pm and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Kalakshetra Foundation
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 06
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection Process:-Written Exam / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Manager (Craft Education and Research Centre) – 01.
• Foreman (Craft Education and Research Centre)- 01.
• Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – 01
• Manager (Besant Arundale Senior Secondary School) – 01
• Accountant, Kalakshetra Foundation – 01
• Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – 01
Manager (Craft Education and Research Centre) – a) B.Com., from a recognized University or equivalent b) ACA/ICWA (Inter) c) 5 years ‘experience in State/Central Govt/Public Dept/PSU d) Knowledge of Central Govt Rules & Regulations e) Experience in Management and Marketing
• Foreman (Craft Education and Research Centre)- a) Class X pass b) Training in weaving of Silk and Cotton saris c) 5 years ‘experience in a co-operative weaving society d) Should be able to guide weavers to introduce different patterns and designs especially in silk saris.
• Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – a) Class VIII Pass b) Experience in Block Printing and in use of vegetable dyes. c) Should have knowledge of process like boiling, dyeing, Tailoring etc., Desirable i) Tailoring ii) Drawing
• Manager (Besant Arundale Senior Secondary School) – (a) M.A/M.Sc./M.Com from a recognized University or equivalent (b) A degree in Education (c) Knowledge of Central Govt. Rules and Regulations (d) 5 years’ experience in Management of a School.
• Accountant, Kalakshetra Foundation – a) B.Com., from a recognized University or equivalent b) 4 years’ experience in Accounts writing in any reputed organization c) Knowledge of working on computers
• Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – a) Graduate with b) 8 years ‘experience in Hostel Management having student strength of 250
• Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive).
• (i) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. II (3) to II (8).
• (ii) The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
• (iii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of joining and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
• (iv) The following rules applicable to Ex-Servicemen re-employed under the Central government would apply to Ex-Servicemen candidates appearing for the CWE:
• Download the notification for more information.
• Manager (Craft Education and Research Centre)-Rs. 35400-112400 (Pay Level 6 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
• Foreman (Craft Education and Research Centre)-Rs. 25500-81100 (Pay Level 4 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
• Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre)- Rs.18000-56900 (Pay Level 1 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
• Manager (Besant Arundale Senior Secondary School) – Rs.35400-112400 (Pay Level 6 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
• Accountant, Kalakshetra Foundation – Rs.29200-92300 (Pay Level 5 of VII CPC Pay Scales)
• Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel-Rs.25500-81100 (Pay Level 4 of VII CPC Pay Scales) Boarding and lodging free.
• People for this job will be invited through Examination and Interview and selected.
• The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
• An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Pre – Requisities: –
• Candidates can apply online only from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
• Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
• Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
How to Apply:-
• Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
• Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
• Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure C).
• Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
• The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.