JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | Data Entry Operator | https://jipmer.edu.in/
An announcement has been made on employment on behalf of JIPMER. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator (Gr. A) (1 No.) on Contract Basis for the Project of “Hospital Based Cancer Registry & Pattern of Care and Survival Studies” Regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry-6. Post: Data Entry Operator (Gr. A) The job is time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year depending on satisfactory performance). The following are the criteria for the candidates: –
Organization: -JIPMER, Pondicherry
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.06.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Pondicherry
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 01 Vacancy
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience:
• Three-year graduate degree from a recognized university (with good command over spoken and written grammatical English) with knowledge of data entry work.
• Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computcr. Desirable Qualification:
• 3 years of experience in Health or Hospital-based projects.
• Expert knowledge in handling MS Office, other Statistical tools and use of Software Programmes will be an added qualification.
• Qualification in typewriting (Lower/Higher), maintenance of accounts, cashbook ledgers will be a major advantage.
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 28 years
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – Rs.17,000/-
Applicants are expected to be selected on the basis of shortlist and interview.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) by registered post.
Attested copies of the following testimonials should be mailed to [email protected]: i. Age proof Certificate (10th/12th Mark sheet/Birth Certificate).
SSLC/10th Mark sheet, HSC/12th Mark sheet and Degree /Provisional certificate..
Experience certificate (if any).
“No objection Certificate” from the present employer if necessary.
Candidates are requested to fill the following Google form, send the application via registered post and scanned copies should be sent via email ([email protected]) on or before 15th June 2022 5.00 pm.
Google form Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceDIW2i5tZNuQvwhk-8J2hXCPCUE9aH6_p4sclkwQZwZypBA/viewform?ve-0&c=0&w=1&flr-0 Applications received beyond the prescribed date will be summarily rejected.
All future correspondence will be sent via E-Mail only. Hence, all are requested to provide valid / correct email id(s) and valid Mobile Number without fail.
The envelope should be labelled as “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator (Gr. A) for the Project titled “Hospital Based Cancer Registry & Pattern of Care Survival Studies”. Eligible candidates will be called for written test and skill test. Date and venue of exam and skill test will be intimated through e-mail only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the further selection process.
Dr. Gunaseelan. K,
Professor and Head,
Hospital Based Cancer Registry Patters of Care and Survival Studies,Department of Radiation Oncology, Regional Cancer Centre,
JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.