JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | Data Entry Operator | https://jipmer.edu.in/
An announcement has been made on employment on behalf of JIPMER. Department of Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry will conduct a Walk-in interview for the following post on PURELY TEMPORARY BASIS for the ICMR funded ad hoc Project “Implementation of AMSP in various Tertiary care centers across India”. There is an one Vacancy available for Data Entry Operator post. Further information about Vacancies and details kindly Download the Notification and visit.
Organization: – JIPMER, Pondicherry
Job Type: – Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 18.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Pondicherry
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 01 Vacancy
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – Graduate degree of at least three years duration from a recognized university.
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience:
Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information technology.
• Working knowledge in MS office (Excel and Word), Google Docs, Windows, DOS.
• Any experience in clinical research projects with data entry & record maintenance.
• Comfortable in reading handwritten documents in English.
• Typing skills: Cleared Speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour.
• Qualification in B. Tech, B.E., PGDCA
• Experience in Python/R software programming, e-mailing & drafting letters.
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 28 years
1. Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – Consolidated pay of INR 18000 per month (Duration of Tenure: 1 Year)
The applicants will be screened based on the application. A duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt screening criteria for short-listing the candidates
How to apply: –
Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and agree to the terms and conditions for appointment (as mentioned below) may register online by 4:30PM of 18th August 2022.
It should ensure that their filled-in application in the prescribed format available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates / reference letters / résumé and other relevant documents (as mentioned in adjacent table) reach the below address on or before 4:30PM of 18th August 2022 by Registered post only.
The shortlisted candidates who receive an intimation by email to report for the test and interview may appear for the same on 25th August 2022 (Thursday) by 8.00 AM with their original certificates to the designated venue intimated via email, for verification of documents before appearing for written test and personal interview.