ITBP Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts. There are 99 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 10.05.2021 & 17.05.2021 , 5 PM and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 99 Posts
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 10.05.2021 & 17.05.2021
Selection Process:- Walk in Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Direct Interview
Job location:- Any where in India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
• General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
• Total of 99 vacancies available at Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
(a) A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(b) Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specially as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule VI or equivalent.
(c) Experience: 1 years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
For General Duty Medical Officers
(a) A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule of Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
(b) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
• All doctors appointed will not continue on the post once he/she reaches 70 years of age.
Remuneration: The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the contractual appointee is as under:
Specialist Rs 85,000/-p.m.
GDMOS Rs 75.000/- p.m.
This consolidated amount shall remain fixed for the whole tenure of contract which limited to three years.
• Applicants selected through walk in Interview and shortlisting based on the candidates performance and physical strength / Medical Test.
How to Apply:-
• For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions: schedule of walk-in-Interview etc.,
• Candidates are requested to go through the advertisement appearing in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and website of ITBP i.e. http://www.itbpolice.nic.in and http://www.itbp. gov.in.
• The candidates should read all the information carefully before appearing in the walk-in- interview.