ISP Nasik JOA & Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022
India Security Press, Nashik Road invites online applications for the post of Welfare Officer at A-2 Level and Junior Office Assistant at B-3Level. Applicants are advised to apply online in the proforma given in the advertisement only through the Company’s website at https://ispnasik.spmcil.com under the page “Careers”. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. ISP Nasik JOA & Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 | ISP Nasik JOA & Welfare Officer Job Notification | ISP Nasik JOA & Welfare Officer Online Application @ https://ispnasik.spmcil.com/– ISP Nasik invites Online applications for recruitment of 16 Welfare Officer at A-2 Level, Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level Posts.
Organization: – India Security Press
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 16
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- .10.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Welfare Officer
2. Junior Office Assistant
1. Welfare Officer:-
Qualification: a) Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966 (Enclosed as Annexure-A).
b) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
c) Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry /Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
2. Junior Office Assistant:-
Qualification: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
1. Welfare Officer – 30 Years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1992 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive)
2. Junior Office Assistant – 28 Years(candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1994 and not later than 10.10.2004– both dates inclusive)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Welfare Officer – Rs 29740-103000/-
2. Junior Office Assistant – Rs 21540-77160/-
1. Typing Skill Test
2. Online Test
The Typing Skill Test for Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level will be held tentatively in the month of November/ December, 2022 and the same will be conducted at the following centers: 1) Nashik (Maharashtra) 2) Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane. The online written Examination will be conducted tentatively at the following centres: 1) Nashik, 2) Mumbai,3) Delhi, 4) Bhopal, 5) Hyderabad and 6) Kolkata.
a. Applicants/Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee to be disbursed through online payment only between 10.09.2022 to 10.10.2022. (Candidate will be levied GST and Service Charge from their transaction Bank as applicable).
b. No other mode of payment will be accepted, Candidates are therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before payment of the application fee. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
c. The candidates belonging to General (UR)/EWS and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay application fees of Rs.600/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
d. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PwBD and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay application fees of Rs.200/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
How to apply: –
Applicants can apply online only from 10.09.2022 to 10.10.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Applicants have to visit Company’s website https://ispnasik.spmcil.comand open the link for filling the Online Application Form, click on the option” APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To apply online, choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.