IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2021 | Chief General Manager
The IRCON International Limited has announced a new job vacancy for Chief General Manager/Electrical, General Manager/Electrical, Addl. General Manager/Electrical. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 03 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply by 03.07.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- IRCON International Limited
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 03 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 03.07.2021
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chief General Manager / Electrical
• General Manager/Electrical
• Addl. General Manager/Electrical
• IRSEE Officer working in SAG/NFSAG/SG/JAG scale with experience in construction/ maintenance of sub-station, electrical general service and Railway Electrification.
• The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with varous Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/ Consultants..
• Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
• The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
• Officer should have good communication skills.
• Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
• Only those who are minimum 18 years of age can apply for this job.
• For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14).
• For SG Officer – GM level Rs.123100-215900/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 13).
• For JAG Officer – AGM level Rs.78800-209200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 12).
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Test / Interview.
• The Test / Interview is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above-mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith.
• Zonal Railways may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
• A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to [email protected] so as to reach us by 03.07.2021.