IOCL SR Recruitment 2022 39 Junior Operator Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) (Marketing Division) has released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of39 Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I Posts. In this employment notification, a total of 39 vacancies are to be filled for the above jobs. Eligible and competent persons are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this document thoroughly.
Organization: – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 39
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 29.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
2. Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Telangana
3. Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I – Karnataka
1. Junior Operator:-
Qualification: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Experience: Minimum one year work Experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) . one year experience after acquiring HMV License. Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
1. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates.
2. Mark sheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age. However, where date of birth is not mentioned in the Matriculation (Class X) Mark sheet of a Board, the date of birth may be verified from Admit Card/Passing Certificate of the Board.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(Non—Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved positions.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, in addition to all other age relaxations given to SC / ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) as per Government norms. will be given to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. Reservation for Ex Servicemen will be applied on horizontal basis, across all categories, as per Govt. i.e., in case of ExSM, Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
6. Ex-SM candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) categories shall be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under the respective categories.
7. The criteria for full time regular course is not mandatory for Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by respective Defence service/MHRD, Government of India for the purpose of Employment and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
8. Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
1. Junior Operator Grade I – Rs.23000 – 78000/-
1. Written Test
2. Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test
1. General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty only) as Application Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable, only through on-line ePayOne Portal Payment Gateway provided in the On-line Application Portal. No other mode of receipt of payment shall be accepted. Please read the detailed step wise illustration given in the On-line application portal for payment of application fee.
2. Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Candidate has to ensure that the online payment of application fee has been made successfully in ePayOne Portal and note the details after making payment. IOCL shall not be responsible for any unsuccessful payments.
How to apply: –
Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IOCL SR website in the careers web page under current openings section. https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ from 29.07.2022.