Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2021 | Additional Deputy Director
The Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Deputy Director, Additional Deputy Director/ Executive. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 05 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply by with in 60 days. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:-Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 05 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- With in 60 days
Selection Process:- Deputation
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Deputy Director
• Additional Deputy Director
• Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department;
• Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
• (i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university:
• (ii) Five years’ experience in intelligence work.
• Note: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
• For more information download the notification.
• Only those who are under 56 years of age can apply for this job.
• Additional Deputy Director/Executive: (1 vacancy tentative), General Central Service (Group ‘A’), Gazetted Non-Ministerial, Level 13 (Rs, 1,23,100 Rs.2,15,900) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC :
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Deputation.
• The Deputation is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• The application of willing and eligible officers, complete in all respects, may be forwarded with the following documents so as to reach the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021 :
• Bio-data in the given proforma (Annexure-l) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel:
• Attested copies of the updated CRS for last five years:
• Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate including a statement of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officers during the last 10 years (Annexure -II).
• Application complete in all respect duly forwarded through proper channel only will be entertained. Applications received in advance or after last date or without all or any of the above documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
• The officer inducted/selected to these posts will be on deputation for a period as specified in Rs/induction order. This period can be curtailed or extended if exigencies of service so require.