Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022 Caretaker Posts
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) of the Union Ministry of Home Affairs has released a new recruitment notification. The notification states that there are vacancies for the posts of ACIO/Exe, JIO/Exe, SA/ Exe, Halwai-cum-Cook & Caretaker. Only eligible candidates are welcome for this job. Therefore, only those who are eligible for the job are requested to apply immediately and benefit from this notification.
Organization: – Intelligence Bureau
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 766
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- Within 60 days
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the recent notification issued by Bureau of Investigation, 766 vacancies are planned to be filled as below.
1. ACIO-I / Exe – 70
2. ACIO-II / Exe – 350
3. JIO-I / Exe – 50
4. JIO-II / Exe – 100
5. SA / Exe – 100
6. JIO-I /MT – 20
7. JIO-II / MT – 35
8. SA / MT – 20
9. Halwai-cum-Cook – 09
10. Caretaker – 05
1. Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed 8th / 10th / 12th / Diploma / Degree in any of the Government or Government recognized educational institutions. Also, the candidates should have experience of working in Security or Intelligence to the required extent as appropriate for the job they are applying for. Or those working in Parent Cadre or Departments in similar posts in Central Government or State Police / Security Departments can apply through regular channels. Also check the official notification for more details regarding this.
1. Candidates must not exceed 56 years of age as the maximum age limit for the above jobs is 56 years.
2. Also check the notification for more details about the age relaxations given to the candidates applying for this job.
1. Candidates selected for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer I / Executive post level 8 of the pay matrix will get a monthly salary of Rs.47, 600-1, 51,100 as per 7th CPC.
2. Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II / Executive will get a monthly salary of level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs.44,900-1,42,400).
3. Candidates for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer-I / Executive level 5 of the pay matrix will get a monthly salary of Rs.29, 200-92,300 as per 7th CPC.
4. Candidates for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive will get a monthly salary of level 4 (Rs.25, 500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
5. Candidates for the post of Security Assistant/Executive Level 3 (Rs.21, 700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
6. Candidates for Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport) post level 5 of the pay matrix Rs.25500-81100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2800 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC) They will get a monthly salary of Rs.
7. Candidates for Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport) level 4 of the pay matrix Rs.21700-69100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2400 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC) will be paid monthly.
8. Candidates for Security Assistant (Motor Transport) job level 3 of the pay matrix Rs.21700-69100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC) per month They will get paid.
9. Those selected for Halwai Cum Cook job will get monthly salary of level 3 of the pay matrix Rs.21, 700-69,100 as per 7th CPC.
10. Those selected for the job of Caretaker will get a monthly salary of level 5 (Rs.29200-92300) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Candidates for Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech post will get Pay Band 1: Rs.5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-(Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs.25500-81100 as per 7th CPC) .
Eligible and skilled employees will be directly selected and appointed through deputation system among the persons applying for the above jobs.
How to apply: –
Only eligible candidates for central government jobs should immediately fill the applications in the official notification and post them to the mentioned address within the last date.