Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping Recruitment 2022
Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping has released a new job notification recently. It is noted that a total of 5012 posts have been allocated for the vacant Assistant Managers, Field Officers posts. It has been informed that the candidates selected on the basis of marks will be paid up to Rs.45,000/-. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 5000+
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the notification published now, it has been informed that a total of 5012 posts have been allotted for Assistant Managers, Field Officers and various jobs.
1. Assistant Managers – 1116 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerks – 1184 Posts
3. Multi-Tasking Staff – 1158 posts
4. Junior Survey Officer – 1012 Posts
5. Field Officers – 542 posts
1. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Assistant Managers and Lower Division Clerks must have passed any Degree from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
2. It has been informed that the candidates who want to apply for Multi-Tasking Staff job should have passed 10th standard from Government or Government recognized educational institution.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for Junior Survey Officer must have passed 12th standard from a government or government recognized educational institution.
4. Candidates who wish to apply as Field Officers must have passed 10th standard from a government or government recognized educational institution.
The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for these jobs is 18 and the maximum age is 35.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Assistant Managers, Lower Division Clerks – Rs. 45,000/-
2. Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 40,000/-
3. Junior Survey Officer – Rs. 35,000/-
4. Field Officers – Rs. 28,000/-
Candidates will be selected on merit basis. For more details visit the official notification.
An application fee of Rs.480/- has been fixed for the candidates who want to apply for these jobs.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and apply online. Applications received after 21.07.2022 will not be accepted.