Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping Recruitment 2022 assistant Managers
In the notification issued by the Indian Statistical Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Institute, it has been informed that the vacant posts of Assistant Managers, Lower Division Clerk, Field Officers etc. are to be filled. In this notification, it has been mentioned that a total of 1482 posts have been allocated for these vacant posts. Only applications from qualified and competent persons will be accepted for these jobs. The details of the job such as eligibility required to apply, application method etc. are given in this article so that everyone can easily understand.
Organization: – Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 1482
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Indian Statistical Institute of Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) has a total of 1482 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Managers, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Survey Officer, Field Officers and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
Candidates should possess the following educational qualifications from Government or Government recognized Educational Institutions / Colleges / Universities as appropriate for the post applied for.
1. Assistant Managers, Field Officers must have completed any degree in a work-related course.
2. 12th pass for Lower Division Clerk post.
3. Junior Survey Officer Post 10th pass ITI in Civil Draughtsman course.
4. 10th pass for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) post.
1. Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Manager, Field Officer must have 2 years experience in similar posts under Pay Level-4.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Survey Officer must have 2 years working experience in a similar post under Pay Level-3.
3. Candidates applying for LDC, MTS posts must have 2 years working experience as Junior Survey Officer under Pay Level-1, 2 Pay Scale.
1. The age limit of the candidates applying for these jobs has been decided to be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
2. Age relaxations are also given for SC / ST / OBC – 05 years, PwD – 10 years, PwD (SC / ST / OBC) – 15 years.
1. Rs.45,000/- for Assistant Managers, Field Officer posts,
2. Rs.40,000/- for the post of Junior Survey Officer,
3. Rs.35,000/- for the post of Lower Division Clerk,
4. Rs.28,000/- for Multi Tasking Staff will be paid as monthly salary to selected candidates.
Candidates applying for these jobs will be selected and hired based on merit and skill based on merit list.
Candidates applying for the above posts will be charged an application fee of Rs.480/-.
How to apply: –
Candidates who are eligible and capable to apply for these jobs can register their application by filling and submitting the application in the link given at the end of this post. It is also informed that 21.07.2022 is the last day to apply for this job.
Notification & Application form Download