Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Executive Director 7400 Posts
Indian Railway has released a new notification for employment under the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It has been informed that the vacancies for Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General, General Manager/Additional Member, Principal Chief Manager/Principal Executive Director & other posts are to be filled. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below.
Organization: – Indian Railway
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 7400
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- Coming Soon
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the recent notification more than 7400 posts have been reserved for Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General, General Manager/ Additional Member, Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director & other.
1. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General – 7
2. General Manager/Additional Member – 59
3. Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director – 139
4. Chief Manager/ Executive Director – 791
5. Deputy Chief Manager/ Director, Deputy Chief Manager – 2325
6. Senior Manager or Divisional Manager – 1395
7. Assistant Manager – 450
1. It has been informed that the candidates should be from any post of Central Govt. Must be eligible to apply for the job. Should have prior experience in relevant field.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Member, Director General – Rs. 2,25,000/-
2. General Manager/ Additional Member – Rs.2,05,400/- to Rs.2,24,400/-
3. Principal Chief Manager/ Principal Executive Director – Rs.1,82,200/- to Rs.2,24,100/-
4. Chief Manager/ Executive Director – Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
5. Deputy Chief Manager/ Director – Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/-
6. Deputy Chief Manager – Rs. 78800/- to Rs.209200
7. Senior Manager or Divisional Manager – Rs. 67700/- to Rs.208700
8. Assistant Manager – Rs. 56100/- to Rs.177500/-
Candidates will be selected through written test or interview.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and apply online. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.