Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation of India has released a new notification to fill the Hospitality Monitor job vacancies. It is reported that a total of 65 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date. Eligible and qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Hospitality Monitor on Contractual basis for a period of 2 years and extendable by 1(one) year based on requirement and satisfactory performance.
Organization: – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 65
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 1.09.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Direct Interview
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the recent notification, a total of 65 vacancies have been allocated for the Hospitality Monitor job.
1. 3-year full time B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from a Central/State/ Private Institutes of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/ PIHM), affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT)/ UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India.
2. Candidates who passed out in the academic years 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 are only eligible to apply.
1. Upper age limit should be 28 years, with relaxation for reserved communities as per extant rules to SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD/ Ex- Servicemen.
2. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PwBD applicants. Ex-Servicemen – up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 years.
1. Remuneration :- Rs. 30,000/-p.m. including statutory deductions. In addition, Daily Allowance @ Rs.350/- per day for duty on- board in train (s),
2. Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs.240/-, if night stay is involved. National holiday allowance (NHA)- Rs.384 per national holiday, if worked.
3. Medical Insurance-Rs.800 per month (reimbursable on submission of valid documents).
4. The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
1. Candidates are advised to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) duly complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of required documents i.e. (caste, education, experience) and three recent passport size photographs.
2. Interview will be conducted based on the credentials of the candidates. Based on performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official website and fill it up and attend the interview on or before 01.09.2022 with sufficient documents. For more details use the link given below.
Notification & Application form Download