Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2021 | Senior Economist
Indian Overseas has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Senior Economist Posts. There are 01 vacancies available at main office in chennai. Applicants should apply by 19.04.2021, 11.00 am to 29.04.2021, 5 pm and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Indian Overseas Bank
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 29.04.2021
Selection Process:- Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Central Office, Chennai.
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Economist on Contract Basis – 01
• The Senior Economist will be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the top management of the Bank.
• He/ She will be required to analyse and evaluate economic and financial indicators of national and international level and assess their impact on various markets and asset classes.
• He/She may also work on costs incurred by the bank on specific line of activities and the returns expected from such activities.
• Minimum Post Graduate in Economics with specialization in monetary / financial econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University / Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with doctorate degree in areas of Money Banking & International Finance.
• Minimum 10 years work experience as an economist in a Commercial Bank / Financial or other reputed Corporate Organization or Teaching as Lecturer/ Professor in Economics in a College / University or experience as combined experience as an economist and in teaching. -Should possess excellent communication skills -Contribution to leading publications and participation in various economic fairs will be an added advantage.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Shall not be over 62 Years of age as on 01.04.2021.
• Consolidated Pay of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month, all-inclusive, subject to deduction of taxes.
• People for this job will be invited through Exam / Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
• For all category candidates should pay Rs.1000/-.
• Payments should be done through online mode.
How to apply: –
a) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website “www.iob.in” and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Senior Economist on Contract Basis” and then click on the Apply Online link.
b) Candidate has to first Register Online by clicking “Click here to Register Online”
c) On successful registration, E-mail will be sent to the candidates along with the Registration Number and Password for applying Online. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number and Password for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
D) Now, Candidates have to Click the menu “Click here to Apply Online”. e) Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
F) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure 1).
G) Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify that every field is filled in the application using the “RECHECK”/ “PREVIEW” button. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as if appears in the certificates/ change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. mark sheets. Any
H) On successful submission of the Online Application form, a message “Application Successfully Submitted” will be displayed.
I) Next, Click “Upload Relevant Documents” Menu to upload the Birth Certificate / Degree (UG/PG) / Work Experience Certificate / No Objection Certificate (if applicable) from Employer.
J) Candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the “Print your Application” link & save the printed application form for future reference.