Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2021 | Retired Officer
The official announcement has been issued by Indian Overseas Bank to fill the vacancies of Retired officer for compliance function. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 25.03.2021. Candidates can apply through Post. Applicants fill the application and send through registered post with prescribed format . There are 15 job vacancies available in all over India. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Organization:- Indian Overseas Bank
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 15 Posts
Nature of work: -May be Permanent
Last date:- 25.03.2021
Selection Process:- Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Retired officer for compliance function – 15 Posts
• Qualifications for above post candidates should be Retired From the Bank Employee can apply for this job.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be Maximum 63 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs.30,000/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Exam / Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Registered Post. Applicants can search suitable job for their qualifications.
• Fill the Applications and attach the required documents along with application and send to the address mentioned in the notification.
• Call letter for Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.