Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2022 | Junior Technical Assistant Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited the application for the post of 06 (Experienced Non-Executive Personnel) Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical), Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation), Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV Posts. To fuel its future growth, IndianOil invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for selection to various posts in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/- for Bongaigaon Refinery. Last date to apply for the above post is 12.05.2022. Applicants can apply through link mentioned Here https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ .
Organization :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies :- 06 Posts
Nature of work :- Permanent
Last date :- 12.05.2022
Selection Process :- Written Test/Interview
How to apply :- Online
Job location :- Bongaigaon, Assam
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 06 vacancies have been allotted for mentioned Posts in below.
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 01 Posts
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01 Posts
Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – 04 Posts
1. Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) –
Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates. Or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery / Petro-chemical / Heavy Chemical / Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
2. Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) –
Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates.
Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industry / large industrial establishment.
3. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV –
Qualification: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/SC candidates & 45% in case of ST / PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
1. Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-
2. Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-
3. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-
1. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 30-04-2022.
2. Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
3. PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates), if considered against reserved positions.
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
How to apply: –
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com > Go to “IndianOil for Careers” > Go to “Latest Job Openings” > Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at Bongaigaon Refinery. The link to online application will remain open from 21.04.2022 (10:00 Hrs) to 12.05.2022 (17:00 Hrs). Applications submitted through on-line mode will ONLY be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/ email.
4. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/details before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his online Application Form.
5. After successful submission of online Application, the candidates are required to send the following documents to the concerned authority as mentioned in the table at Clause No. N (7) below by Ordinary Post so as to reach by 21.05.2022.