Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 50 SSC Officer (IT) PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Indian Navy has released a new notification for employment recently. It has been informed that the vacant posts 50 SSC Executive (IT) Posts will be filled. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – Indian Navy
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 50
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 15.08.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. SSC Executive (Information Technology)
1. SSC Executive (Information Technology):-
Qualification: A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will ho considered valid for selection process at any stage )
(a) M.Sc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
(b) MCA with BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards Shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting following criteria.-
(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division. Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2020.
(iv) The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DG NCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be Cancelled at any Stage of selection/training/post commissioning. in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
(v) The mandatory minimum educational qualification in qualifying degree at all stages (SSB/ Training/ post commissioning) is 60%
02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003
The employees selected for this job will get a minimum monthly salary of Rs.19,900/- to a maximum of Rs.63,200/- during the period of service.
Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website (URL.- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf
1. B.E/B.Tech: For candidates who have completed or in final year of B.E/B.Tech marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
2. Post-Graduate Degree Programme: For candidates who have completed M.Sc, MCA. M Tech. marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
3. Candidates selected in the final merit 1st will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 50% of marks by sending an email at the address https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
4. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their mobile number tit selection process is over.
6. Change of SSB Centre for examination, interviews not permissible under any circumstances.
How to apply: –
Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Indian Navy website in the careers webpage under current openings section. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ from 05.08.2022 to 15.08.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Notification & Application form Download