Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment 2022 / Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Job Notification 2022
Indian Navy invitees applications for the below mentioned posts from eligible candidates to apply in proforma appended by Registered/Speed post (Application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the units under administrative control of Western Naval Command. However, they can be posted to anywhere in India, in Naval Units / Formations as per administrative requirement. Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Job Notification 2022 | Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ http://www.indiannavy.nic.in/– Indian Navy invites applications for recruitment of 49 Staff Nurse (Erstwhile Nurse/Civilian Sister), Library & Information Assistant, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Posts.
Organization: – Headquarters Western Naval Command
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 49
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- . 30.09.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Staff Nurse
2. Library & Information Assistant
3. Civilian Motor Driver
1. Staff Nurse – (a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse
(c) Registered as a fully trained nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi or local language
2. Library & Information Assistant – (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute;
(ii) Two years’ professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research or Educational Institution.
Desirable: Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or Institute.
3. Civilian Motor Driver – (i) Matriculation from recognized Board/Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
(ii) Must possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) & Motor Cycles.
(iii) One year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
1. Staff Nurse – Between18-45Years
2. Library & Information Assistant – Not exceeding 30 Years
3. Civilian Motor Driver – Between18-25Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Staff Nurse – Level 7 (Rs 44900- 1,42,400)
2. Library & Information Assistant – Rs. Level 6 (Rs 35400- 112400)
3. Civilian Motor Driver – Level2 (Rs 19900- 63200)
(a) Shortlisting of Applications. Where the number of applications received is too large (for posts with requisite minimum qualification as per SRO) in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient or possible for the department to call all the candidates for the written test. Indian Navy at their discretion may restrict the number of eligible candidates whose applications are registered by shortlisting as per merit in the ratio 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification specified at para 4 of this recruitment/post. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the written test.
(b) Scheme of Written Examination. All short listed eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential/desirable qualification as mentioned at para 4 above and bilingual in both English and Hindi.
(c) Driving Test. Candidates applying for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) to attend a driving test which will be qualifying in nature. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated to the eligible candidates by post.
How to apply: –
1. The Application should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format (see below), affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested on the front side without defacing.
2. The envelope must clearly super scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF NURSE/LIBRARY & INFORMATION ASSISTANT/CIVILIAN MOTOR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) and CATEGORY (i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM) whichever is applicable and sent by (Registered/Speed post only) to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.