Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Recruitment 2021 | Trainee (Firemen)
The Official Announcement has been issued by Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited to fill the vacancies of Trainee (Firemen). It is permanent Job. Candidates Should completed Degree in Fire & Safety can apply for this job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 10.05.2021. Applicants should send applications through Online. Apply Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 10.05.2021
Selection Process:-Online Test / Physical /Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Trainee (Firemen) – Various
• I) Three years Full-time regular BSc degree (Fire & Safety) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from UGC recognized University/ Institution and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
• II) ITI (Fire) or equivalent course of one year or six months approved by State/Central Government with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
• Between 18 years & 28 years as on 01st April, 2021. (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer)
• Applicants will be paid a salary on depend upon a work nature.
• For BSc. (Fire & Safety) – Physical Fitness ,Online Test & Interview
• For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Test & Interview.
How to apply: –
• Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in the prescribed Application Form available on IFFCO’s website www.iffco.in /www.iffcoyuva.in latest by 10th May, 2021.
• Application sent through any other mode will not be entertained.
• The applicants must fill the correct information in the Application Form.
• In the Application Form, the applicant’s name and Father’s name should be filled up exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).
• Please upload your latest passport size photograph in the Application form along with the Aadhar Card, Driving Licence,desired qualification Marksheets and Certificate as mentioned in the Advertisement.
• The applicants who are subsequently found to have submitted incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview/employment in IFFCO.
• All communications to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through E-mail or SMS on the mobile number given in the Application Form.
• The candidate must save the Application and take a print out of the same for future reference