Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | Navik & Yantrik 01/2022 BATCH
New notice has been issued by the Indian Coast Guard to fill the vacancies for Navik & Yantrik 01/2022 BATCH. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the above posts. Below we have provided the qualifications and information required for interested applicants to apply for this job. Through which they can make their records.
Employment Details:- ( Indian Coast Guard Recruitment )
Organization: – Indian Coast Guard
Job Type: – Central Government
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 02.07.2021-16.07.2021
Selection process:- Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Medicals Examination
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• 350 vacancies have been allotted for Navik & Yantrik 01/2022 BATCH in the Indian Coast Guard.
1.Navik – 310 Posts
2.Yantrik – 40 Posts
• Navik (General Duty) – Must have passed Class 12 with good marks in Maths and Physics subjects in a school recognized by the Board of School Education.
• Navik (Domestic Branch) – Must have passed 10th class in a school recognized by the Board of School Education.
• Yantrik – Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with 10th class pass.
• Graduates between the ages of 18 and a maximum of 27 can apply for these jobs.
• See the official announcement to know about the salary details
• Selection will be based on four stages including Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification and Medicals Examination. You can access the official announcement for more information.
• All applicants have to pay an examination fee of Rs.300 / -. Exam Admit Card will be duly issued to the payers.
How to apply:-
• Interested candidates can apply for these jobs from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021 through the online website given below.