Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | Civilian Staff Officer
The Official Announcement has been issued by Indian Coast Guard to fill the vacancies of Senior Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics), Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics), Civilian Gazetted Officer (Logistics), Section Officer & Upper Division Clerk. It is permanent Job.There are 75 vacancies available for this job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job within 60 days . Applicants should send applications through Post. Apply Download Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Indian Coast Guard
Job Type: – Central Government Job
Vacancies: – 75
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 60 days
Selection Process:-Interview / Test
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- New Delhi
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics) – 02
• Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics) – 12
• Civilian Gazetted Officer (Logistics) – 08
• Section Officer – 07
• Upper Division Clerk – 46
• Applicants should worked in Central / State Government / Union Territories / Statutory / Autonomous Organizations / Universities / Public Sector Undertaking / Semi-Governments / Research Institute can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should worked analogous posts based.
• Maximum age to apply for the above post is 56 years .
• Those who are above the 56 years of age cannot be apply for above post.
• Monthly salary for above post will be ranges from Rs.44,900/- to Rs.2,09,200/-.
• Candidates selected through Written Exam / Interview.
• Selected candidates only can receive a call letter from the Office.
How to apply: –
• Applicants download the application from the Notification and take printout.
• The Hardcopy of Applicants should be filled with applicants personal details.
• The filled application can send through Post to the address mentioned in the Notification.
• Only selected candidates can attend the Interview.
• Applicants should send with 60 days from the application released.