Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Manager Posts
Indian Bank, one of the most popular banking institutions in the country, has issued a job advertisement to fill the existing vacancies. A total of 312 vacancies have been allotted for the posts of Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and Chief Manager in this job advertisement. We have provided all the information about this work simply in this post. Those interested are invited to apply.
Organization :- Indian Bank
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 312
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 14.06.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
The Bank of India has announced a total of 312 vacancies for Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and Chief Manager.
1. Senior Manager – 35
2. Manager – 111
3. Assistant Manager – 162
4. Chief Manager – 04
Applicants for these jobs are required to have passed any of the CA / ICWA / CS / Graduate / Post Graduate courses as applicable for the job related course in Government or Government recognized educational institutes or universities.
1. Applicants for the post of Senior Manager must be between 25 and 38 years of age.
2. Applicants for the post of Manager must be between 23 and 35 years of age.
3. Applicants for the post of Manager (Security) must be between 25 and 40 years of age.
4. Applicants for the post of Assistant Manager must be between 20 and 30 years of age.
5. Applicants for the post of Chief Manager must be between 27 and 40 years of age.
You can also see the age relaxations offered for these jobs in the announcement.
1. Applicants selected for the post of Senior Manager will be paid a minimum of Rs.63,840 / – and a maximum of Rs.78,230 / -.
2. Applicants selected for the post of Manager will be paid a minimum of Rs.48,170 / – and a maximum of Rs.69,810 / -.
3. Applicants selected for the post of Assistant Manager will be paid a minimum of Rs. 36,000 / – and a maximum of Rs. 63,840 / -.
4. Applicants selected for the post of Chief Manager will be paid a minimum of Rs.76,010 / – and a maximum of Rs.89,890 / -.
It has been mentioned that the applicants applying for these jobs will be selected and recruited through written test or online exams and interview. See notice for more information.
1. SC / ST / PEBD – Rs.175 / –
2. For all other applicants – Rs.850 / –
How to apply:-
Those who are interested in applying for this banking job should immediately get the applications through the link below and fill up and submit the applications properly only for a qualified job.