Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | SSCW (Non Tech)
The Official Announcement has been issued by Indian Army to fill the vacancies of Religious Teacher. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 09.02.2021. Applicants should send applications by registered Online only. The filled Application submitted along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Indian Army
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 189
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 23.06.2021
Selection Process:-Short List/Interview / Medical Exam
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• SSCW (Non Tech)
• SSCW (Tech)
• SSCW (Non Tech) – Graduation in any Discipline.
• SSCW (Tech) – B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream
• For more information download the notification.
• (i) For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days inclusive).
• (ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
• The monthly salary for the above posts is Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,50,000/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Short List/ Medical Exam/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Initially applicants go to the Indian Army Official Portal.
• Eligible and interested applicants should fill up their application form and submitted along with required documents.
• Applications should be sent by Online only.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.