Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Soldier General Duty
The Official Announcement has been issued by Indian Army to fill the vacancies of Soldier General Duty. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 20.07.2021. Applicants should send applications by registered Online only. The filled Application submitted along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Indian Army
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 100 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 20.07.2021
Selection Process:- CCE/ Physical Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Soldier General Duty – 100 Posts
• Cl 10th/Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
• For Boards following grading sys of D Grade (33% – 40%) in indl subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
• For more information download the notification.
• Age limit for above post will be 18 years to 21 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for the above posts is depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Common Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness Test and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
• Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
• Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
• Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
• Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
• Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
• Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.