Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 | Commissioned Officers
Indian Air Force has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for Commissioned Officers. A total of 334 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 30.06.2021 through online. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Indian Air Force
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:-Online Test/ Interview/Physical Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Flying Branch
• Ground Duty Branch
• Applicants should complete 12th/Degree/ Engineering from recognized institute/university can apply for above posts.
• Applicants should have proper experience on related to tge field.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years of age.
• Ground Duty Branch – 20 to 26 years of age.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Monthly salary for above the post will be Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- depend upon work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Physical Fitness Test, online test, Interview.
• Interview Details will inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply for above job.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once enter into the Indian air force portal select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.