IITM Recruitment 2021 | Senior Project Advisor
The official announcement has been issued by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras to fill the vacancies of Senior Project Advisor. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 17.05.2021. candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online applications and bio data with prescribed format . There are various job vacancy available. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 17.05.2021
Selection Process:- Document Verification/ Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Madras
• Senior Project Advisor – 01 Post
• Senior Project Advisor
• Applicants should complete Master’s Degree in the relevant field
• The right candidate should have 10+ years of experience with well-rounded expertise in all key business functions.
• The person should have good business acumen, strategic approach, analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
• He/she should be detail-oriented and should have the ability to organize people, communicate and inspire employees.
• He/she should be confident, driven and well-structured in his / her problem-solving approach
• Senior Project Advisor – Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age can apply for above Jobs.
• Senior Project Advisor – Rs. 70,000/- pm to Rs. 2,50,000/- pm
• People for this job will be invited through Document Verification/ Test/ Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
How to apply: –
• Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 134/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
• Separate application has to be filled for each post.
• The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
• The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
• Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
• Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
• Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
• If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : [email protected] / [email protected] Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
• Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.