IITM Recruitment 2021 | Project Associate
The official announcement has been issued by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras to fill the vacancies of Project Associate & Project Manager. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 03.05.2021. candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online applications and bio data with prescribed format . There are various job vacancy available. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 03.05.2021
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Madras
• Project Associate
• The project deals with research and development of applying AI/ML Techniques for Network Slicing, Orchestration and related problems in 5G-and-beyond 5G Networks.
• A minimum 2-year commitment to work on the project is required.
• Applicants should submit a detailed and complete CV, describing educational qualifications and any prior industrial/research internships and experience, and a 200-word statement of purpose/interest.
• Project Manager
• 1. Identify potential Projects and prospective collaborators from research centres and industries in India and abroad.
• 2. Conduct the events of the centre such as discussion meetings, conferences, training workshops and research programs.
• 3. Interface with the faculty, students and staff associated with the Project, at national and international levels.
• 4. Contribute to the ongoing research work through content curation, presentations, and networking.
• 5. Coordinate and manage all research initiatives from the Project.
• Project Manager
• Qualification – PhD (in Humanities/Social Sciences)
• Experience – One year post-PhD in teaching/research
• Project Associate
• Students who have completed B.E/B.Tech degrees (in CSE,IT,ECE) with a sound knowledge of Operating Systems and Computer Networks (from undergraduate coursework) and very good programming skills (C/C++) are strongly encouraged to apply.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age can apply for above Jobs.
• Project Associate – Rs.21,500/-pm to Rs. 29,000/-
• Project Manager – Rs.50,000/-
• For more information download the notification which is given below.
• People for this job will be invited through Exam /Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
How to apply: –
• Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/- (Please check the advertisement number Advt.130/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
• The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
• The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
• Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
• Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
• Call letter for Written Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.