IIITDMK Hostel Care Taker Job Notification 2022
IIITDM Kancheepuram invites candidates for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis for 05 Lab Technician (CSE), Library Trainee, Hostel care taker Posts. IIITDMK Hostel Care Taker Job Notification 2022 | IIITDMK Hostel Care Taker 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ http://iiitdm.ac.in/– IIITDMK invites applications for recruitment of 05 Lab Technician (CSE), Library Trainee, Hostel care taker Posts.
Organization: – IIITDMK
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 05
Nature of work:- Contract Basis
Last date:- 02.11.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Kancheepuram
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Lab Technician (CSE)
2. Library Trainee
3. Hostel care taker
1. Lab Technician (CSE) – First Class B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Equivalent with two years’ experience
Knowledge in Computer Hardware/Networks
Knowledge in C and C++ Language
Knowledge in Pyton and Mysql
Strong Oral and written Communication skills
2. Library Trainee – Degree from recognized university with Diploma in library science. (or) 3-year degree in Library science
Post qualification experience /Exposure in Library operation of Educational institutions; Exposure in RFID/ Computerized Management System.
Strong Oral and written Communication skills.
3. Hostel care taker – Graduate with at least two-years of experience preferably in handling Guest House/Reputed hostel/Admin.
Desirable Qualification: Good communication skills and ability to speak English, Hindi and any other Regional languages. Applicant should have good temperament to interact with students. Basic knowledge on computer skills [MS Office, etc.]
1. Lab Technician (CSE) – Not exceeding 32 years
2. Library Trainee – Not exceeding 27 years
3. Hostel care taker – Not exceeding 35 years
1. Lab Technician (CSE) – Rs. 25,000/- per month
2. Library Trainee – Rs. 16,000/- per month
3. Hostel care taker – Rs. 20,000/- per month
1. Interview/ Personal Discussion
How to apply: –
Candidates having the requisite qualification and experience should upload the resumes at Google form (Link) and appear before the selection committee with their bio-data and all original certificates/documents of educational qualifications, experience along with its photocopies and a recent photograph for Interview/ personal discussion as per following schedule.
Place of Interview:
Administration Section Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram Melakkottaiyur, Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600 127 Contact No: 044-27476300/6312, Email: [email protected], Website: www.IIITDMK.ac.in.