IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer
The official announcement has been issued by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) to fill the vacancies of Driver, Clerk, Security Guard, Assistant, Technical Officer & more. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 14.05.2021. Candidates can apply through Post. Applicants fill the online application and submitted with prescribed format . There are 337 job vacancies available in all over India. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Organization :- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 337 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 14.05.2021
Selection Process:- Written Test /Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Security Guard
• Technical Officer & more
• Scientific Officer E – Ph.D (Metallurgical/ Materials Engineering) with 4 years experience.
• Technical Officer E – BE/ B.Tech (Chemical) with 4 years experience.
• Scientific Officer D – Ph.D
• Technical Officer C – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc /M.Tech ij any stream
• Technician B – 10 th /12th
• Stenographer – 10th with 80 wpm typing speed in English. 30 wpm in tamil.
• Upper Division Clerk – Any Degree
• Driver – 10 th with driving license.
• Security Guard & Work Assistant & Canteen Attendant – 10 th
• Stipendiary Trainee-I – Diploma / B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry)
• Stipendiary Trainee-II – 10th / 12th Pass / ITI
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be minimum 18 to Maximum 40 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs 10,500/- to Rs.78,800/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Written Exam / Interview/Short List and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
• For General Category candidates should pay Rs.100/- to Rs.300/- depends upon posts.
• For SC/ST/PWD candidates – No Fees
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Online. Applicants can search suitable job for their qualifications.
• An Online apply link given below.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted.
• Call letter for Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.