IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 20+ Nurse, Technician Posts
Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station (IGCAR – Kalpakkam) has announced that there are vacancies for the posts of 21 al Duty Medical Officer (SO/C (M)), Nurse/A, Technician B [Sanitary Inspector] Posts. It is advised that applications are welcome from those who are talented for these jobs. We have given the full details below. Based on such information, we ask those who are interested to apply for these jobs.
Organization :- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 21 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 24.06.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. General Duty Medical Officer (SO/C (M)) – 12 Vacancies
2. Nurse/A – 08 Vacancies
3. Technician B [Sanitary Inspector] – 01 Vacancies
1. General Duty Medical Officer (SO/C (M)) – M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University with one year experience Plus registration with Medical Council of India
Note: Mandatory Internship period will not be counted as experience. Candidates with institutional experience will be preferred.
2. Nurse/A – (i) HSC/XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India or
(ii) B.Sc (Nursing) or
(iii) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed forces.
3. Technician B [Sanitary Inspector] -: SSC / HSC with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course in Sanitary Inspection.
1. General Duty Medical Officer (SO/C (M)) – Not to exceed 50 Years
2. Nurse/A – Not to exceed 50 Years
3. Technician B [Sanitary Inspector] – Not to exceed 50 Years
1. General Duty Medical Officer (SO/C (M)) – Rs.95033/-
2. Nurse/A – Rs.62578/-
3. Technician B [Sanitary Inspector] – Rs.31490/-
1. If the number of applications received are more, GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained.
2. Details of screened-in candidates along with date and time of interview shall be displayed in GSO website www.igcar.gov.in/gso. Screened-in candidates should bring i) original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification including year wise mark sheets, Registration & experience etc., ii) one set of self attested copies of certificates and iii) copy of application for the Interview.
3. Amendment / Corrigendum, if any, shall be notified in GSO Website only.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates should download the application available in GSO website and fill the soft copy of application pro-forma, in excel format, without changing its format and e-mail to [email protected] (Multiple applications received would be rejected) latest by last date as mentioned at above table.
2. Before filling-up of the application in Microsoft Excel, candidates need to enable Macro option in Microsoft Excel in the computer i.e.: Open Microsoft Excel and Click the File Menu / File tab (top-left most tab in the window) Click Excel Options→ Click Trust Center → Click Trust Center Settings Click Macro Settings in the left pane→ Select Enable all macros Click OK Click OK Close all running applications and restart Excel.
3. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application. If photo / signature is small or not visible, that means photo and signature is not as per the required format, will be rejected.
4. After submitting the online application form, candidates are required to take print of the online application form and bring the same at the time of Interview.
5. Application should be in Excel format only. Application received in other formats shall be summarily rejected.
6. Incomplete application and erroneous / inaccurate details in the application may lead to cancellation of candidature for the Interview.