IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 04 Technician Post
IGCAR Kalpakkam has released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of 04 Technician. In this employment notification, a total of 04 vacancies are to be filled for the above jobs. Eligible and competent persons are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this document thoroughly.
Organization: – IGCAR Kalpakkam
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 04
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 07.07.2022
Selection Process:- Direct interview
How to apply:- Email
Job location:- Kalpakkam
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Pharmacist / B
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology)
3. Technician/B [Dental Hygienist
1. Pharmacist /B:-
Qualification: HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology) :-
Qualification: Minimum 60% in B.Sc. (Radiography) from a recognized University OR Minimum 50% in B.Sc from a recognized University with 1 year Diploma in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution.
Qualification: HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 year diploama in Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics) recognized by Dental Council of India
1. Pharmacist /B – Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology) – Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
3. Technician/B – Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
1. Pharmacist /B – Rs.41540/- (consolidated) + HRA, if applicable
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology) – Pay Rs. 49848/-(consolidated) + HRA if applicable
3. Technician/B – Pay Rs. 31490/-(consolidated) + HRA if applicable
1. If the number of applications received are more, GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained.
2. Details of screened-in candidates along with date and time of interview shall be displayed in GSO website www.igcar.qov.in/qso . Screened-in candidates should bring
i) original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification including year wise mark sheets, Registration & experience etc., ii) one set of self attested copies of certificates and iii) copy of application for the Interview.
3. Amendment / Corrigendum, if any, shall be notified in GSO Website only.
How to apply: –
a. Candidates should download the application available in GSO website [Click the application form available at Excel format in GSO website Click the File Menu – Click Download click Microsoft Excel] and fill the soft copy of application pro-forma, in excel format, without changing its format and e-mail to [email protected]
Venue:– General Services Organisation Annex Building, Kalpakkam 603102. Last date for receipt of application through email is 07.07.2022
Walk in Date:-
1. Pharmacist /B: 15.07.2022; Reporting time: 09.00 hrs (No candidate shall be permitted after 10.30 hrs)
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology): 15.07.2022 Reporting time: 11:00 hrs (No candidate shall be permitted after 12:00 hrs.)
3. Technician/B [Dental Hygienist: 15.07.2022 Reporting time: 11.00 hrs (No candidate shall be permitted after 12.00 hrs.)