ICSIL Recruitment 2021 | Technician Grade 2
Intelligent Communication System India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse, Technician Grade 2 (OT Technician), Technician Grade 2 (Radiographer Technician, Technician Grade 2 (Lab Technician), Driver, Manager (Claim), IT Assistant, Photographer, Pharmacist, Laboratory Attendant, Ward Boy, Safaiwala, Supervisor & Data Entry Operator. A total of 111 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 27.05.2021 & 28.05.2021 through online. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Intelligent Communication System India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 111 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:-27.05.2021 & 28.05.2021
Selection process:- Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse
• Technician Grade 2 (OT Technician)
• Technician Grade 2 (Radiographer Technician,
• Technician Grade 2 (Lab Technician)
• Manager (Claim)
• IT Assistant
• Laboratory Attendant
• Ward Boy
• Supervisor & Data Entry Operator
• Applicants should complete 8th/10th12th/Bachelor/ Diploma/ Graduate/ M.B.A from recognized institute/university can apply for above posts.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years of age.
• Ground Duty Branch – 20 to 26 years of age.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Monthly salary for above the post will be Rs.16,000/- to Rs.52,533/- depend upon work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Test/Interview.
• Interview Details will inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply for above job.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once enter into the ICSIL portal select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.