ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 | Project Research Assistant
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in NIRTH has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical), Project Research Assistant, Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator-B, MTS. A total of 11 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 07.04.2021.
Organization: -ICMR NIRTH
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 11 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Exam/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
• Project Research Assistant
• Project Technician TM/Laboratory Technician,
• Data Entry Operator-B
• Multi Tasking Staff
• Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – Master Degree in Life Sciences and Second class M.Sc. + Ph.D. Degree
• Project Research Assistant – Graduate in Life Science
• Project Technician TM/Laboratory Technician – 12th/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
• Data Entry Operator-B – 12th/DOEACC ‘A’ level certification
• Multi Tasking Staff – Passed in High School
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 25 and maximum 35.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.16,000/- to Rs.50,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application is given in notification.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 07-04-2020.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Email.